Nov 6, 2013

Updates

Just a few more updates.

The biggest one should be the most obvious; I've changed the overall look of the site to make it somewhat more pleasing to the eye. To those who were complaining about readability, I hope this proves that I was listening (personally, I liked the white text on a black background, but then I just reminisce fondly about command-line interpreters and old computer terminals). It does mean I will probably have to do some more work on my logo, though.

More importantly, I added a few tidbits to the game, including new introductory text for the Monsters section (replacing a placeholder text written for the previous version of the game), a sampling of some Animals the Players might encounter, and a few extra tips in Playing Zombiepocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment