Dec 13, 2016

It's a Zombie-Christmas!

Zombie Xmas
Ho-ho-ho! It's Christmas! Well, nearly so, but close enough. And because we all know that nothing is nearer to the spirit of the holiday than a relentless horde of unfeeling monsters (You think I kid? Go visit the malls this month!), I thought I'd offer up a little gift in celebration:




So, yeah, after two years I finally got off my butt and compiled the rules into a single, downloadable PDF file. The layout isn't the greatest, I admit; I really need to get myself a proper desktop layouting program. It lacks any sort of interior art (I have a version on my hard-drive that does have interior art, but since it's all copyrighted stuff I swiped from the internet, that version is for my personal use only. This version has blank areas where the art is supposed to go). And there really isn't anything in that book that you won't find on this website. But on the other hand, everything is in one convenient and portable file, so if you want to play the game, it's neat to have everything in one place.

Eventually I hope to have a better laid-out version that's fit for printing but until then I'm pretty happy with this one. Plus, I sorta like the cover, if I do say so myself.

So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. May you roll sixes on all your damage rolls, and forever be one hex ahead of the Horde!

d666 Games Logo
d666 Games
PS, I added a new logo too: we're "d666 Games" now, named mostly because the number six is so important to the game - six-sided dice, hex-shaped map grids, all table results are divisible by six, etc. - but also as a snarky aside to anyone who still thinks role-playing games are tools of the devil. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment